Our sixth energy center is where we learn to embrace the present moment and to perceive the lessons behind our trials; it is there where we experience gratitude, content, peacefulness, and satisfaction even in the darkest moments of our life. It is the role of this center to help us use our instinct to reach wisdom behind life turbulences and challenges; and to perceive beyond material gains and losses.
Many of us find it difficult to trust this subtle guiding voice, trust our inner voice that innately knows how to discern right from wrong, truth from false. Many of us fail to see beyond their challenges and learn from their pitfalls and dis-eases. Many of us are afraid to dream big or to envision a life beyond their current reality that they find it hard to accept or embrace.
Lessons life deliver are not always straight forward, clear, or obvious They require us to still our mind so that we can hear this inner voice, so that we can listen and see beyond the surface. I know it is not as easy as it might seem, I’ve been there, we all have been, yet the fact remains: Life goes on. Whether we learnt our lesson or refused to embrace it, life will go on; and our lesson will return for us in another way, in another form or shape, till we heed the warning and out grow our challenge. And, when we do so, another lesson will be waiting for us round the corner, waiting to teach us a new meaning that help us further grow. This is life!
Here are 5 helpful guidelines for restoring energy of our sixth chakra centre. They have always helped me embrace the present moment, see the bigger picture, and perceive a wiser perspective:
1. Know that change can always start within your own mind. It starts as a simple idea, hope, or dream waiting for the room to blossom, flourish, and create a better reality.
2. Be proactive. It is up to you to work on that thought and change your life for the better. Allah says: “Verily, Allah will never change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves” (Quran, 13:11)
3. Ask for guidance and pray for help. While you can control all your inner world of thoughts, choices, decisions, and actions, you can’t always control your outer world. We all need our Creator’s Higher Guidance and Ultimate Wisdom.
4. Acknowledge your feelings. We are all human, it is normal to experience fear, doubt, or anger sometimes. The first step in your restoration journey is to acknowledge your human feelings. Acknowledge your right to be scared, hurt, depressed, or angry. Then, it is up to you to choose how to express those emotions and how to vent them and transform them without hurting yourself or others.
5. Embrace ambiguity. Trying to get every aspect of our life under control is futile and frustrating. While seeking all worldly means, remember to strengthen your connection with your Creator and surrender to His Will.
Have a great week!!