- Having my kids back home as the university studies shifted to online format;
- Graduating my Masters of Pastoral Studies program and starting my practice as spiritual care practitioner and registered psychotherapist (Qualifying),
- Resuming my work in the Women Whispers Academy after a long pause due to personal bumps on the road.
- I did a lot of inner work. I really needed it. Again, this might not appear as 'great achievement' if we measure it from a Western mentality standpoint. But, I feel I am much peaceful, grateful, confidant, and focused.
- Working on putting a structure to my Women Whispers Academy to start taking it into its new level. For those of you who have been following me for some time now, you might know that my dream is to spread holistic health, happiness, and wellbeing and reviving health and wellness spirit in the whole world… I believe I am taking serious steps towards that dream now!
- Starting my private practice as an integrated psychospiritual therapist (RP Qualifying).
- I learned (once more) that life does not stop flowing for better or worse, and it is up to me to decide whether I want to flow with it or inflexibly stand in the face of the storm till it breaks me.
- I learned to embrace the chaos, the mess and walk in the dark, making peace with ambiguity. I learn to acknowledge and honor my fears yet do not let it stop me from moving forward and stepping out of my comfort zone.
- I learned that true friends are rare – hold on to them!
- I learned -and still learning- to let go of the need for people to know my side of the story.
- I learned -and still learning- to let go of toxic relationships and I am much better now at setting healthy boundaries.
- I learned -and still learning- to let go of the need to know.
In 2021, I want to feel AT PEACE in my mind and my heart and I want to feel CONNECTED to God, to my true self and to the whole Cosmos.
- My goal in 2021 is to work towards CONNECTION on all levels – primarily and most importantly to God; then connected to my true self, my family and friends, my community, nature, and the whole Cosmos.
- Establish my business through Women Whispers Academy with valuable online courses and a community of like-minded women and health practitioners, therapists and coaches.
- Freedom of old baggage –physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual.
- Slowing down and mindfulness daily practices: through various tools like meditation, breathing, Divine remembrance, journaling, art…
- Healthy eating and Physical exercise
- Be consistent in my work on my Women Whispers Academy.
Now, it's your turn to do some reflection and set some goals... have a happy, healthy, and blessed 2021!