And, for ladies only, you can join us and invite all your friends in our 5 Days Reflections on our Private Facebook group: Body Whispers.
Every where I turn, I hear stories... it seems like 2016 has been a very tough year on everyone... Still there should be loads of stuff we are grateful for... Let's wrap up the year by remembering the most important 3 personal blessings you had in 2016... these could be anything...
2016 has been the toughest year for me. Yet it as the most rewarding. I learned so much from many challenges I faced this year. I am grateful that I got 'me' back, my smile, my cheerful spirit, my self confidence and my brave soul. I am grateful for getting closer to my kids as we shared some very hard moments together. I am grateful for starting an amazing women community that I feel is the start of the empowering and healing women circle I am dreaming of building all over the world.
What are you grateful for in 2016?
Think, journal, and share them here in the comment... By writing them down you strengthen your neural connections for positive thinking. And, by sharing them you encourage and inspire others to dig for their blessings and may be remember things that they used to take for granted...
Acknowledging your efforts big or small is essential to give you the motivation and stamina to proceed forward... So, what did you do in 2016 that you are proud of? This could be a physical success, an emotional win or even a mental shift.
Take your time to journal and then share your achievements with us in the comments below.
2016 seems to have been a tough year for many, if not all, of us... We endured lots of challenges, passed many experiences and out-grew loads of struggles... Yet all those were there for a reason... they were part of the big Divine Plan... they were here for us to learn and grow wiser, stronger and more patient and forgiving...
For me, my trials and turbulations in 2016 taught me loads of lessons, the most important 3 are:
- People will only believe in you as much as you believe in yourself
- God is always there for us and there is always a Higher Divine plan even if we don't understand it at the moment... Trust that you are loved, you are guided and protected every moment of your life
- I learned that I am stronger and braver than what I gave myself credit for, I can handle loads of s**t (hope I won't have to... but now I know that I am strong enough to do it ... LOL)
What are the 3 main lessons you learned from all what happened to you (and for you) in 2016... The 3 precious lessons that you will carry onto the New Year to make it happier, healthier and more successful...
As we learn and grow, we get braver, stronger and wiser (hopefully...)... So, now we can decide what we want to keep and what we want to take out of our lives. These could be feelings, beliefs, or even people...
In 2017 I want to let go of:
- Fear... fear of the unknown, fear of not being good enough, fear of being truly 'me', fear of stepping out of my comfort zone...
- Anger... I held loads of anger due to personal issues I went through in 2016... Anger about being oppressed, miss-understood, mis-treated... Now, that I am over it, I need to release the anger and forgive those who walked all over me in the past. I believe I am almost there!
- The need to know and control everything in my life... We all know, this is basically impossible. I need to trust more and truly serrender to the Divine.
So, what do you need to let go of before embarking on 2017?
Don't be afraid to dream big... Ignore this annoying nagging voice in your head that tells you that you can't... because YES, YOU CAN!
Believe me I am a live proof of that!
If I can publish 4 international selling books translated into 11 languages and if I can be here before you sharing my passion with you... then, anyone can!
There was a time in my life when I couldn’t figure out what I was good at or even if I was good at anything…
There was a time when I allowed my life stresses and challenges to break down my body & chatter my soul…
At that time I asked myself the questions I now ask every client I see:
· Do I really deep inside believe that my body and soul can heal?
· Do I really deep inside believe I am worth it?
The answer was a shaky yes… it was a logical yes … not a deep-in-my-heart unshakable yes!
Yet, I still took the first step, I kept going, walked my path & followed the trail… I listened to my Body Whispers and learned what it needed in order to heal… I transformed my life and soon enough I was able to help 1000s transform theirs.
And, you can do that too... YES YOU CAN!
It all starts with a dream... What is your BIG AUDACIOUS DREAM for 2017?
My BIG AUDACIOUS DREAM for 2017 is build this brave women community and grow it to reach 1000s of women all over the world... A safe space where women learn to listen to their BOdy Whispers and naturally tend to their body, mind, heart & soul needs. A community where women can find their life meaning and calling, heal their body and their soul, and help themselves and others.
What is your BIG AUDACIOUS DREAM for 2017? Share it with us in the comment below