This group is for brave women who want to feel healthy happy and successful in this stressful world of ours.
Come and join us if you are wondering how to…
• Look and feel more vibrant and alive
• Live with purpose, passion, and intention
• Find your life’s true calling and meaning
• Jump out of bed in the morning full of motivation and energy
• Connect with like-minded women
This meet up is for you if you…
• Feel drained, depleted and stressed
• Feel you are struggling to find meaning and passion in life
• Have a busy mind that doesn’t rest, an aching body that is starting to whisper (or even scream), and a starving soul that is searching for peace
In Body Whispers Meetup, you will find loads of answers to your burning questions and lots of inspiration, support and motivation from brave women like yourself!
Every meetup we will:
• Explore One Whisper - What message or meaning you need to adopt or integrate into your life at this point of your journey in order to heal, grow and thrive. We all deep inside know what we need. We just need to listen… Come and learn how!
• Explore a healing herb from our kitchen – You can turn everyday food into an amazing healing and recharging power. Learn how to let your food be your medicine and your kitchen your dispensary.
Body Whispers Meetup is based on the teachings in my latest book Body Whispers. You can download a Free chapter Here:
Join us on the 3rd Tuesday of every month 6:30-8:30 pm Joshua Creek Heritage Art Centre 1086 Burnhamthorpe Road East, Oakville (1 km east of Trafalgar Road)